I’m really hard on my phone. I drop it ALL the time. (Somehow, my husband doesn’t use a case for his phone and manages to keep it in one piece, but I’d never risk it.) Because of that, I buy cases from OtterBox. The brand has a reputation for bulky, rugged cases (and their Defender series provides that if you need it), but mine — from the Symmetry series — basically looks like a thicker-than-normal case while being super strong.
Though my case has tiny chips/scratches on a couple of the corners (after, uh, a few months), I can’t imagine what my phone would look like without it. I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t be usable. The case is sturdy, but it’s still easy to use the phone buttons, and the back of it is a little textured for better grip. (You can leave the case on for wireless charging, but it does charge a bit slower.)
Amazon carries the Symmetry line for iPhone, Samsung, and Google Pixel. I bought this SE 2nd generation case recently (I still really like my SE!), but here’s one for iPhone 13/14, pictured above. (Both solids and prints are available from OtterBox.)
P.S. Dropping my phone all the time ALSO makes me go through screen protectors really quickly — my favorite brand I’ve tried is ZAGG, available at Amazon. Pro tip: If you register your protector at ZAGG.com when you buy it, you can later get a warranty replacement if it gets cracked, by solely paying shipping costs.
This post contains affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Workwear sales of note for 3.19.23:
- Ann Taylor – 30% off $150; 40% off $250
- Athleta – 20% off shorts, swim, linen & more
- Banana Republic Factory – Up to 50% off everything plus extra 40% off purchase
- Boden – Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with 25% off everything
- Brooks Brothers – Extra 25% off sale. Some pretty serious markdowns!
- Cole Haan – Up to 40% off select styles
- Express – All bottoms $45
- J.Crew – 25% off your purchase
- J.Crew Factory – 50% off everything; extra 50% off clearance; $10 off every $50
- NET-A-PORTER – 25% off $750; 20% off $500
- Sephora – Up to 50% off select beauty
- Talbots – 40% off 1 item and 25% off everything else; 25% off markdowns
Originally published at corporette.com